Sunday 3 May 2015

Watt's Up?

This card was made for a challenge for the Sketch and Color Challenge #13 on the Your Next Stamp blog.  I chose to do the sketch challenge.  This is a top fold card made using the Perfect Chemistry stamp set from Your Next Stamp, which I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.

 


 The papers I used were all Recollection brand cardstock from Michaels; I just poked through my scrap folder until I found pieces that were a good match with each other.  The sequins were from the dollar store.  I finished the card by putting clear Wink of Stella on the light bulb, and Glossy Accents on the eyes, shine spots, and metal bottom of the light bulb.  Here's a close up so that you can see the Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.




3 comments:

  1. So cute and colorful! The bit of sparkle is perfect. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on sketch challenge #13...may it be lucky for you :>) !!!
    PS - Happy new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS card! Love the colours and how you added the glossy accents!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and I love the colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete